Our Glycerine soap bases and essential oil soaps offer complimentary qualities that work alongside the richness of the soap base.
Frankincense essential Sls Free - Calming and healing
- Contains no Sodium Laurel Sulphate
- Vegetable based
- Excellent foaming
- Moisturising properties and smooth skin feel as a result of the high glycerine content
- Frankincense oil is also a natural treatment for the skin. This powerful remedy comes from the Boswellia tree native to the southern Arabian Peninsula (especially Oman and Yemen), northeast Africa, and parts of India. It has a sweet, woody scent and is sometimes used to ease stress.
- Support healthy cellular function; sources claim that Frankincense has the ability to penetrate cells and promote healthy cell regeneration
- Reduce inflammation and joint pain; The potent active agent seems to be a property called Boswellic acid, which can be extracted from the resin through various methods. Boswellic acid is a terpenoid compound that mimics the action of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs like aspirin and ibuprofen). The anti-inflammatory action of Boswellic acid shows promise for treating diseases like arthritis, asthma, Crohn’s, and even bladder, pancreatic, and skin cancers. Some say the resin can help balance oestrogen production. Many women use it topically for this reason to help regulate menstrual cycles and alleviate symptoms during menopause. It is also said to benefit the respiratory system. It soothes a cough and eliminates phlegm deposited in the respiratory tracts and the lungs and provides relief from bronchitis and congestion of nasal tract, larynx, pharynx, bronchi, and lungs.
Frankincense Essential Oil, Mica, Water, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate.