Ylang Ylang and Geranium Oatmeal and Shea Tree Bar Soap – Menopause Essential Therapy
Our Glycerine soap bases and essential oil soaps offer complementary qualities that work alongside the richness of the soap base.
- Vegetable derived combining the exfoliating properties of Oatmeal with enriching Shea Butter.
- Natural Exfoliating
- Helps remove dead skin cells
- Helps ease acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes
- Ylang Ylang can help balance hormones, promotes healthy skin and hair, lifts mood while having a calming effect. The anti-inflammatory properties make it good for treating inflamed skin. This oil is also good for balancing excess oil production on the skin, good for combination skin and is also a natural aphrodisiac!
- Geranium oil works as a hormone stabilizer, treatment for acne and wrinkle reducer and is known to help women going through the menopause. It may help boost your energy and help balance out your moods.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oils, Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Myristate, Silica, Sucrose, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Fine Oatmeal Powder), Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid.